#Me Too cont cont cont

This story just goes on and on. I could probably write a whole entire encyclopedia about how many times I was what I have learned by all this #Me Too talk sexually abused.
  I'm 57 years old now and have been seriously taking a hard look back at these situations and have been seriously getting rather pissed about them.
Actually a couple of my abusers have relatives on my Facebook/ I sure they don't know what happened between me and their relative. One is dead and one is still alive. I heard them talk about what a good man he was and how they miss him. But guess what people your Hank at one moment in time was not a good person. aAnd if you ever read this and get mad at me for telling my story and take me off your Facebook I'm telling you right now I don't give a dam. I've been living with these secrets all my life. This is my story to tell and I'm going to tell it.
  If you've read the first part of my story you'll remember that I told you that I went back to live with my dad when I was thirteen. He was living with a family that we had grown up with after leaving a common law relationship that he was in when we first left Terrace to move to Vancouver. I don't know how long he was living with this family. I guess it was long enough that the oldest son and his wife decided that my dad needed a girl friend maybe. I don't know. Anyhow Hank's mother in law was in town visiting. Ya Hank was his name. He was several years older that me. He had maybe even changed my diapers when I was a baby. That's how long we had known this family. His dad and my dad were really good friends. My dad helped his dad build the house that Hank grew up in. I left for two years and came back. I had it pretty dam good for the first couple of months when I came back. It was just me and my dad for a couple of months. We went just about everywhere together. He worked as a truck driver and I went with them. For once it was just me and my dad and I had his full attention.Then Hank and his wife had to go and ruin it all. Marie, Hanks mother-in-law, was visiting. I guess they thought she was a good match for my dad so they had us both over for dinner. It turned out to be a big boozing party. I was thirteen and I was allowed to drink alcohol because this other family convinced my dad that it was better to allow your kids to drink in front of them than have them sneak around and drink. Now tell me who in their right mind would let their thirteen year old drink. I;d be dam sure I wouldn't. I wouldn't even let my kids sniff a bottle cap never mind get drunk right in front of me. I can't believe that my dad was actually convinced to let his thirteen year old daughter drink alcohol and get drunk. I thought my dad was stronger than that. I mean at thirteen you pretty much think your dad is superman. Don't you?
  So at this party there was me, my dad, Hank, Vikki, Hank's wife, Marie,Vikki's mom and Ronnie Vikki's little brother who was 16 days older than me.
  I can't believe I'm telling this story. It makes me sick just thinking about it. Sometimes when I look at my whole live it makes me want to go crawl under a rock and hide. I don't know how I survived. Except for the fact I had kids. And they kept me going.
  Anyhow back to that night. I don't remember much about that night because I got extremely drunk. All I remember about that night was this. I was extremely drunk making out on the couch with Ronnie who later became my step brother. Are you following this story the whole two years I lived with this family was based on what happened this night. Ya that's right Ronnie became my sort of step brother a couple of months after that night. As I was saying. I remember making out on the couch with Ronnie and my dad said it was time to go. I said oh but can't I stay here. I was drunk and by stay here I meant stay there on the couch making out with Ronnie. Well it was decided that I could stay at Vikki's and Hank's that night and dad would come get me the next day or they would drive me home or something. Like I don't remember because I was drunk.  The next thing I do remember was lying on the couch all tucked in because that's where I was sleeping. The next thing I knew Hank is sitting beside me in his house coat. I thought at the time that he had come to check on me because I was drunk and I was a kid and he was a guy I grew up with who had babysat me and probably changed my diapers. He was a married man with a baby. I would have never have expected this man to open up his house coat to  show an erection. He leaned over gently pulled my head toward his penis and got me to put it in his mouth. I don't remember if he said something like,"here put it in your mouth" or not but that's what I did. His wife was in their bedroom and could have easily came out of the bedroom to see this but didn't. She called him from their bedroom. He then gently pushed me back so I was lying down got up and went to bed. I guess I fell asleep, I don't remember. I bet he thought that I didn't remember because I didn't say anything. But guess what I did remember. You dirty bastard.  I was thirteen you should have protected me that night not taken advantage of me because you got turned on by watching two thirteen year olds making out on the couch drunk.  Two thirteen year olds should not of being making out on a couch in a room full of adults drunk. So to all the adults that were in that room that  night I say."Shame on you" but mostly I say, "Shame on you for putting your dink in my mouth. Me who you babysat and probably changed my diapers. Shame on you the most you dirty son of a bitch bastard. You probably you got away with it. That I wouldn't remember but guess what I did remember. I held that secret in me for a long time and never told no one except my counselor. I was happy when I heard you were dead.
Now that I've told this part of my story I'm going to play on my Facebook unwind and go to bed. I hope you Hank rot in hell and to your family if they read this and don't like it that to dam bad because this is my story and I will tell if I want to.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#MeToo Con. Con.Con. Con.

My #MeToo story.

#Me Too Continued, Continued